Thursday 5 January 2012

Who Are The People In Your Neighbourhood??

This is an interactive Blog: I want to know what famous people you have met, had an encounter with or have seen (concert, walking in a mall...). I will go first.


Michael Jackson - when I was 9 years old went to his concert with my mom. I have no recollection of it but she tells me because we had floor seats and I couldn't see for the sea of people, a nice man nearby put me on his shoulders so I could.


Anne Murray - 15+ years ago, at Oakville Place, she was Christmas shopping with her sister and wearing a full length fur coat. I grew up listening to her music so I was so excited. I got her autograph for my mom for Christmas that year.


CELINE DION - in concert 3 times (twice in T.O with my mom and my friend Liz and my husband got me tickets and a trip to Las
Vegas to see her live show - BEST GIFT EVER!!


MICHAEL JORDAN (my #23) - He put on a charity golf tourney years ago with guests like Charles Barkley, Allan Frew from Glass Tiger, Jack Wagner and more I can't remember, all I cared about was #23. I got a paper back book signed by him, I was in a crowd following him to the next hole, stuck the book up to him as close as I could, he took it, signed it and thank god a security guard saw who it belonged to cause he gave it back to me :) BEST DAY EVER!!


STEPHEN KING - saw him all by myself at a live interview venue in T.O - BEST EVENING EVER!! - see pic


More concerts - Gladys Knight, Shania Twain, Dixie Chicks, Pink (with my good friend and fellow blogger Louise, I was just pregnant with Erinn - see pic), Aerosmith twice, Def Leppard (@ the CNE grand stand when it existed and Mark and I got high on the second hand "smoke"), an intimate concert with Shae (that I got to enjoy with my baby sister - see pic), The Eagles - Mark won an online auction through the Toronto Star, we had box seats).


Survivor Contestants - Tina Wesson, Lex van den Berghe, Mitchell Olson, Yau-Man Chan (@Hopedale Mall and Erin Mills Town Centre)


Gordan Ramsey - Burlington Indigo - signing books.- see pic


Robert Munsch - Took Ian to a live action storytelling he did of a few of his books. Best Childrens book author ever.








No comments: