Friday 20 January 2012

LEWS' Bucketlist

I am not going anywhere anytime soon, if I can help it, but I think of these things... just in case.


- Travel to California (Hollywood) try see as many celebrities as possible and get autographs. 
- Meet Celine Dion, Michael Jordan and Stephen King in person.
- Have a children's book published.
- Overcome my phobia of heights.
- Have 1 or 2 of my nature pictures published.
- See Michael Buble and Adele in concert.
- Travel to New York (see celebrities again and get autographs).
- Be an audience member on the Ellen Degeneres show (prefer her 12 days of giveaways at xmas time).
- To go to Paris again (visit the Eiffel Tower again) and other places we didn't get to the first time. 
- Go to Disney World again (this time with Erinn since I was pregnant with her the last time)
- Last but not least make sure my kids are happy, healthy and taken care of.

No comments: