Tuesday 3 January 2012

  I wonder all the time what it would be like to be famous. 
If I had the choice I'd be a childrens' book writer, a nature/babies photographer or professional organizer (in that order).  Hey what the hell, maybe all 3 at the same time, it's my dream right??. 
  I have 2 children's stories I wrote years ago sitting in a safe, a fire proof one as a matter of fact (in my homes crawl space), calling
me once in awhile and saying "please release us".  Alas they stay between Marks' and my will and our mortgage papers. 
  Now the photographer has come true, not the famous part mind you, I am no Annie Leibovitz or Anne Geddes, but my name is almost the same as theirs, does that count??  I am always taking pictures of my kids (with either my DLSR or my Blackberry) and have been pretty creative on the scrapbooking scene.  I am also hoping to make a photo book of my nature pictures (flowers, bunnies, butterflies, caterpillars..) and the Eiffel Tower pictures from a trip to Paris.  Blurb or Shutterfly would be my choice of media, but only my families eyes and the odd friend will see it,
not the masses as I had hoped.
  My last "wonder" is my organizing.  I have realized this one, not the famous ones like on Hoarders or Consumed, but I've helped a few people with their clutter and can feel good about that.  I have made a cool photo book of my BEFORE and AFTER photos that I am proud of.  Maybe one day it will be a coffee table book in my adult childrens' or grandchildrens' home and that could be the only way I'll be famous and that's ok with me....for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job, Lee-Ann! Keep dreaming big :)